Monday, June 6, 2011

I Am Easily Pleased


OK - anyone who knows me, knows I'm a huge Hanson fan.  I have been for over half my life now (wow, that sounds really sad and pathetic to actually write out).  I was so extremely thrilled to get the "Hansonopoly" game I bought several months ago in the mail today.  It even has that new game smell to it.  Ahhhhh - I resisted the urge to look through the game until my husband came over.  You can't experience joy the same way without showing someone else how happy you are...you just can't!  Well, ok, I can't.  Anyway - as soon as the kids were in bed, I grabbed the game and set it up.  And wouldn't you know it, I kicked my hubby's butt by the time we ended at 10pm!  I'm thrilled I bought this game as Monopoly is one of my favorites.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment