Thursday, June 23, 2011

I think I'm going to move into a tent so I can live here forever



I went hiking with my best friend, Annalisa, to Shi Shi Beach on the western Olympic Peninsula coast.  It was so gorgeous!  We had quite an adventure though – it’s a 4 hour drive from my house to begin with.  Then we were driving down to the beach and found out the directions my GPS was taking us was down a forest service road – not a road you should really be driving on.  So once we got turned back onto the main road, we found where we were supposed to hike.  It was a 2 mile hike down, then we walked along the beach, rock climbed a small rock formation (where I got this shot from) and then hiked back to the car 2 miles.  Then headed home.  It was a fun (but exhausting) day!  I love hiking and being in nature so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment